OCGT & Rig Inspections
COUNTRY TUBULAR GOODS (OCTG)
Oilfield tubulars, rigs and pipes are always exposed to severe operating conditions and especially vulnerable to “Stress Corrosion Cracking” (the cracking which results from a combination of corrosion and stress when susceptible materials are exposed to specific corrosive media), fabrication flaws and other third-party damages.
With the aim of achieving and maintaining the standards of oil and gas industry, we offer cost effective and professional services to ensure the safety and reliability of the client operations.
By assuring smooth operations, reducing financial risks and with the aim of providing services tailored specifically to our clients needs,
At BECA , we admit the importance of delivering prompt and efficient service in the offshore/onshore drilling industry. We are fully aware of the implications and impacts of the delays that may happen with certification process, which is why BECA has invested time and allocated resources into the latest “Computer Generated Reporting System”.
We can offer following services:
OFFSHORE AND ONSHORE RIG INSPECTION
Our inspection services can reduce downtime and save money by improving the reliability, safety and environmental impacts of your drilling programs. We deliver an in-depth, risk-based technical report to equip you with a comprehensive evaluation of the condition and operability of equipment and systems.
Our reference point is always the same: to pinpoint defective, faulty or malfunctioning equipment or systems – and in the process help to avert potential threats to personnel, the environment or your operations.
Our inspection services cover:
- Full rig condition survey
- Dropped-objects survey
- Main & Auxiliary equipment
- Mud systems
- Cranes & Hoisting Systems
- Well control equipment
- Marine and Safety equipment
- Rig Acceptance & Safety Surveys
The scope of these surveys is tailored towards our client’s requirements and these surveys also provide assurance that the rig’s equipment is fit for purpose.
MISCELLANEOUS MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- Field Repairs Shoulder Refacing Services
- Pipe Straightening Services
- Mechanical Optical ID Inspection Services
- Internal & External High Pressure Water Blasting Services
- External Coating Services
MISCELLANEOUS INSPECTION AND REPAIR SERVICES
- Wet / Dry Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection
- Electro-Magnetic Inspection (EMI)
- Wet Fluorescent MPI On BHA End Areas
- Dimensional Evaluations & Inspection
- Full Length Drifting Services
- Full Length OD. Gauging On Drill Pipe
- Visual Thread Inspection
- Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Testing
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Testing
- Line Pipe
- Plain End Drill Pipe
API-RP 7G – 2, STANDARD DS-1 AND NS-2 INSPECTION
- Drill Pipe
- Heavy Weight Drill Pipe
- Drill Collars – Ferro Magnetic & Non – Ferro Magnetic
- Bottom Hole Assemblies – Ferro Magnetic & Non – Ferro Magnetic(Subs, Stabilizers, Jars,
Reamers, Mud Motors, MWD, LWD etc.)
- Fishing and Milling Tools (Junk Baskets, Taper Mills, Fishing Jars etc.)
Dimensional Inspection of Rotary Shouldered Connections, Double Shoulder Connections, Hydril Wedge Connections, High Torque Connections, Extreme Torque Connections etc.