Quality Health Safety & Environment
The Quality System – BECA consolidates its commitment
“Our company developed a complete quality management and HSE system at the heart of its business focus, making it so we can have a technically and economically competitive offer, maintain our lead in continuously evolving professions, manage risks cohesively throughout every step of the project, and guarantee our clients’ satisfaction.
We work with ISO 9001 :2015 certification.
Our Quality System:
- Is based on our procedures
- Includes security and environment
- Includes direction management
- Is driven by the needs and expectations of our clients
- Considers the various risks and opportunities
- Is enforced using a quality assurance system
- To stay in line as closely as possible with our clients’ expectations
- To be hands-on in our procedures
- To focus on continuous improvement
- To have an efficient team and organization.
- To promote continuous improvement = Constant progress
- To provide relevant offers.
- To present a recognized and visible high-quality image of our firm
- To have satisfied customers
- To have a company approach focused on continual innovation and development
- To develop innovations for and in the company
At BECA, we make HSE a priority in all our projects
BECA is committed to protect people and their environment, we develop tools to handle the security and environment aspects of our work.
We integrate safety and environment protection into our Quality Management System.
Our objectives for Health, Safety and Environment protection are multiple:
- To set up appropriate and regulatory HSE monitoring on our projects.
- To significantly minimize the environmental impact (pollution) of operations sites and their impact on the people living in the vicinity (employees, residents, public spaces).
- To ensure good working, health and safety conditions for workers on the operation site.
- To respect the client premises, and to have clean and orderly spaces throughout the site supervision and completion.
- Inform and involve the employees
- Health surveillance is arranged every year Care taken to decentralize job properly to prevent heavy load on worker.
- To ensure that all equipment that required maintenance is identified and rectified.
- To ensure risk assessments is to be undertaken.
- To maintain safe and healthy working condition.
- Display of health and safety law .
- Recognizing that all employees have responsibility for their own safety and actions which could affect the safety of others.
Complementary materials and policies carried out by an HSE manager:
- Appropriate and verified PPE
- Construction site safety booklet
- HSE charter for subcontractors
- Safety and environment signs
- HSE manual
- Ensuring compliance with the safety rules and regulations on site visits
Rigorous operational management in order to :
- Ensure the continuity of the quality and control in operational phases
- Put emphasis on anticipating any needs or issues
- Enhance our experience in design with operational supervision
- Closely supervise the implementation of our designs, and to adapt them as needed