SOILS AND AGGREGATES TESTS:
- Absorption of gravel
- Weathering test
- Gran Particle size analysis by dry and wet sieving
- Particle size analysis by SEDIMENTOMETRIE
- Density of materials
- LOS ANGELOS essay
- WET AND DRY MICRO DEVAL test
- Sand equivalent test
- Calculation of the sand fineness module
- Form test
- Flattening test
- Degradability test
- Fragmentation test
- Proctor test Wet and immediate CBR test (after 4 days of immersion)
- Landing limits
- Density measurement in place TROXLER method, membrane densitometer, cone of sand…
- PLATE test
- Chemical analysis of soils, aggregates and waters (SULPHATE CONTENT, GYPSUM, etc.)
- Water content of the steaming method materials.
Cement & Concrete
- compression test of concrete specimens
- Bending test of concrete specimens
- Sampling of concrete cores.
- Concrete formulation study.
- Measuring concrete slump.
- Measurement of the propagation time of sonic waves in concrete: Auscultation sonique
- Measurement of surface hardness by rebound using a SCLEROMETER.
- Study of formulation of all types of asphalt
- MARSHALL test
- DURIEZ test
- Bitumen extraction
- Density measurement by HYDROSTATIC
- Core drilling test
- Measurement of the temperature of the hydrocarbon mixture